4K AV Over IP Solution
DigitaLinxIP 5000 Series Solution
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60 with HDR
- Integrated up or down scaling for maximum display compatibility
- HDMI connectivity for source/sink I/O & CEC
- HDMI Loop output on encoder
- HDCP 2.2 compliance
- Video wall up to 16X16 configurations are supported with bezel compensation
- Low latency & fast switching time
- RS-232 pass-through ports
- Fully compatible with 3rd party control systems
- GB PoE ports for LAN connectivity, devices may be powered locally or through PoE
- IR pass-through ports
- Audio embed/de-embedding ports
- Supports most multi-channel audio formats
- USB extension ports
- USB, RS-232 & Audio may be routed independent of the video
- Decoder equipped with an 4K auto-scaler
- Uses JPEG2000 video codec
5000 Series Hardware
DigitaLinxIP iOS / PC Control / Preview App
Provides complete matrix or video wall control.
The iOS or PC control application was designed to allow users to have simple iPad or PC control for the DigitaLinxIP system. The iOS and PC Control and Preview APP allows for simple drag and drop source selection so you can route sources to displays easily. With CEC display control you can also power on and off the displays with the push of one button. Create and store presets in the APP so you can easily access preferable source / display settings.
DigitaLinxIP 5000 Series Commercial Application
DigitaLinxIP 5000 Series Residential Application
Distribution of 4K content in commercial and residential applications is now easier than ever using a system of DigitaLinxIP IPEX5001/5002 devices and a gigabit managed Ethernet switch. Create video matrices and video walls that are flexible and scalable without the need for a proprietary and fixed AV switch. IPlinx configurator software makes configuration simple and our elegant iOS preview and control App features simple video source control.
Applications like digital signage, video walls, operation centers, residential and entertainment facilities will benefit from DigitaLinxIP flexible and reliable IP switching backbone.
Want to learn more about how AV over IP works?
Download Liberty's FREE "AV Over IP Demystified" white paper to learn all about it. For the AV integrator, AV over IP offers their clients a much more scalable, flexible and easier option to integrate; reassuring their customers that their AV system can always grow with them.