KVM Switch: Draco tera enterprise
The Draco tera enterprise is a high performance, modular matrix system for bidirectional signal distribution of high definition video, audio, and data over Cat X, multi-mode and single-mode fiber.
- Supports high-definition video signals including DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Analog and digital audio formats and USB 2.0/3.0 data signals
- Offers tremendous scalability through use of XV fiber cards with cost effective features supporting Ultra High Definition up to 4K at 4096 x 2160 resolutions.
KVM Extender: Draco via DVI
The Draco vario product family is a modular approach to extenders that allows customization for most applications.
- Each extender option can be installed in one of the unique frame assemblies.
- Four frame types are available - 2, 4, 6, or 21 cards per frame.
- All variants can be assembled as Dual-Head and Quad-Head models.
ICRON USB 3.0 Spectra 3022
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Extension Solution
- Two port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed extension solution, enabling USB 3.0 connections at up to 5 Gbps over 100 m/330 ft of multi-mode fiber optic cable.
- Features two locking USB 3.0 ports
- Delivers 900 mA power to each port perfectly suited for USB3 Vision camera applications
- One year warranty.
- Converts RGB signals into DVI or VGA signals.
- Allows the connection of TFT monitors to computers with a VGA graphic card
- Automatically detects all known RGB resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- Built-in scaler that allows scaling the input signal (also DVI) to a selectable size.
- Additional Models Available:
- S-Video, Component video as well as MDA, CGA and EGA
- SDI and HD-SDI capabilities up to 720p